How To Create a Blog For Free:- Blogging is a great way of earning money online. It can be an alternative career for you. If you have any type of expertise or experience, you can share your knowledge or experience through blogging.
How To Create a Blog For Free
In this article, I will show you how a new blogger can start blogging. As a new blogger, you should not spend money to start your own blog. You can start your blogging at (PBM) personal blogging networks. There are many sites where you can start your own blog without spending money. Make Money Online
What are the Best Places for Start Blogging
There are many places who are offering you blogging opportunity.
Let’s see the best of them
How To Create a Blog For Free And Make Money
All the above sites are very popular. If you start your own blog there, you can easily get some traffic.
Blog spot is the most popular place to start your own blog for free. It is Google’s own platform. You can easily signup at Blogspot with your Gmail account. Blogspot is offering 15 GB of free space for each Gmail account.
You can use your own domain name as well as sub domain.
Blogspot also offering you to choose the theme, so that, you can design your blog as you want. You can also add here some important widgets like social media sharing.
You can also monetize your blogspot account through Google AdSense.
If you want to start blogging, just signup at blogspot and start sharing your thoughts and experience.
In my opinion medium is the best place for start a blog for a newbie. It is very easy to start your own blog. You don’t need to setup themes and widgets here. Just signup with your email account or Facebook account and start writing your thoughts and experience.
You can also earn money from your blog at medium through their partners program. If your articles are good enough and interesting, traffic read your articles, medium will pay your money for each read.
Reddit is very popular social platform where you can start your own blog or you can write on other’s blog at reddit.
Reddit is web 2.0 platform.
Just signup at reddit and start following some blogs.
Before start writing on Reddit, you should read their policy. Reddit is very strict about its policy.
If you have some good knowledge or ideas, you can write here. You can get much traffic to your blog from reddit.
Tumblr is also very popular web 2.0 platform. You can start your own blog here with your subdomain.
You just need to sign up here. That’s it.
Start follow some other blogs at tumblr, so that, you can get some followers.
Write what you want to share others. Hash tag plays an important role here to get traffic to your blog.
Wix is also a web 2.0 platform, where you can start your own blog with your domain name or subdomain name.
At wix, you can choose theme whatever you like from their collection.
You can also customize the theme as your required design.
After completing your blog design, you can start blogging. You should share your blog links to social media like Facebook, twitter, etc. so that, you can get traffic to your blog. How To Create a Blog For Free
Weebly is similar to wix. It is a popular web 2.0. You can start your blog with a domain name or subdomain name. They also offer you to design your own blog. So, make a beautiful blog website and start sharing your thoughts. For getting traffic to you blog you need to share your blog link at social platforms like Facebook, twitter, etc.
It is also a very popular platform for blogging. You just need to sign up here and start your blogging. After publishing articles here, you can share the links on social platforms. How To Create a Blog For Free
Why You Should Start Blogging at Blogging Networks
Blogging can be a very good career for you when you are an efficient and expert blogger. When you are a newbie, you should not invest on a blog. For being an expert and efficient blogger you should write on a regular basis at any blogging network.
When you find that you have some followers, and regular reader, then you should invest on your own personal blog.
This will help you to earn money from your own blog. How To Create a Blog For Free
Should you start a blog?
One of the misconceptions about starting a blog is that you need to be a great writer to be successful. Nothing could be further from the truth. People read blog sites to get a personal perspective on things, so most bloggers write in a very informal and conversational style.
And because of the format, many successful bloggers will write about a variety of topics on the same blog.
In addition, you don’t need to be an expert on any of the topics you write about to have a successful blog. For example, visitors to a cooking blog don’t want to read a textbook from a food scientist, they want to hear the experiences of someone who has actually cooked some real meals, mistakes and all.
To be successful as a blogger there is really just one requirement: a passion for your topic.
At its heart, blogging is about sharing your knowledge with the world. Writing about things that you are passionate about makes the process of starting a successful blog so much easier. As long as you are writing about things that you are genuinely interested in, your passion will shine through and keep your visitors interested.
So why would you go to the trouble of blogging? There are a few reasons:
- Share your story. A blog allows you to have a voice and be heard. You can share your story with the entire world if you so choose. One of the most common ways blogs are used is as a diary where the blogger writes about their daily experiences so that friends, family, and others can all be a part of their lives.
- Make money from home. Blogging can be quite lucrative if done correctly. The top bloggers in the world obviously earn quite a bit, but even a part-time blogger can expect to make a nice profit if things are done correctly.
- The best part about it is that blogging is a form of passive income since you can spend just a few hours a week writing a piece of content and then continue to profit from it long after the writing is finished. I go into much more detail on how to blog for money later in this guide.
- Recognition for yourself or your business. No, you probably won’t have paparazzi following you around because of your latest post. But a successful blog makes your idea into a reality and can gain you a ton of recognition in your respective field.
- Many bloggers are known as experts just because of their blogs, and some have even gotten book and movie deals based on their blogs.
- Find a community. Blogging at its heart is interactive. You write a post and people comment on it. This is a good way to connect with people who are interested in the same things as you are. Blogging allows you to teach these people based on your experience, and it gives you the opportunity to learn from your readers as well.
There are many people who earn 5 to 6 digits from blogging. You can also earn money from blogging and consider blogging as a full-time profession.